Get the assistance and support to ensure that your working holiday lives up to your expectations.

If you are a young person between the ages of 18 and 31 and you hold an eligible passport, the 417 and 462 “backpacker” visas provide a perfect opportunity to experience Australian culture, improve your English language skills and see Australia’s amazing natural wonders while working in Australia.

417 and 462 visa holders are entitled to spend 12 months working and travelling in Australia. Visa holders can work for an employer for up to 6 months and can study for up to 4 months.

After contacting us we will quickly provide you with an assessment of your eligibility for a 417 or 462 working holiday visa.



Why choose MyAusPath?

At MyAusPath, we are all about helping you to achieve your dreams. We assist our working holiday clients at every step of their journey. We are able to offer service and support in the following areas:

  • Applying for your visa
  • Pre departure information and support
  • Assistance finding work while you are in Australia
  • Ensuring you understand your visa conditions
  • Assisting 417 visa holders to apply for a second 417 visa
  • Assistance with superannuation and tax return claims upon leaving Australia

Our Industry knowledge and case-by-case approach
ensure the best results for each of our clients.

To find out more about our expertise and how we have helped others
achieve Visa success, view our case studies

Get your Working Holiday Visa application started today

We’ll give you all the advice you need and get your visa application started quickly and efficiently

Fill in your details below and we’ll contact you to as soon as possible.